Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

 Thank you all so much for dropping by and reading my blog during 2012. It makes me so happy that my creations and illustrations charm and delight you. You have all been so lovely in your comments and emails, I feel so incredibly flattered that my work is appreciated. I've met some lovely people through the medium of social networking, ladies you know who you are - thanks for being on my wavelength! After all, all girls love a bit of sparkle!!



Nancy Carroll



One of my vaudeville players donned a pair of star studded pants yesterday eve and danced the night away!


Styling a colourful pom pom hair accessory and pom pom pumps. I'm also making a paper mache accordion prop for this little vaudeville musician.



  Feel a bit like this today?.......Partied out?



Anita Knauer from the book Divas and Lovers

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year talented lady, hope it's a good one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to have found your blog! Your dollies are adorable!Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much. I will be popping over to have a proper browse through your blog too. At a quick glance it looks fab and just my cup of tea. Happy New Year to you too.

      Delete