Friday, 8 March 2013

Alpine Peggy and creations in the pipeline...

  Spring crocuses are appearing and the snowdrops are raising their lazy heads ...but Alpine Peggy is still in Winter wonderland!
 
 
She is now complete with her skis (made from paper mache and painted skewers! they have also been varnished so have a bit of a shine)
 
 
 







 

   Also this week I have been fighting a battle with my new printer/scanner grrrr! I have three designs to send out to clients for their custom orders and currently am unable to send - Boo! Hopefully once my husband gets his technical brain into gear this weekend all will be happy days!
 
  Gradually been pottering away at little exclusive project/collaboration over the last month (I can't showcase it just yet but sure I will be able to eventually) What I will say though is its got me obsessed with all things circus history again (little clue for you there) so have been sketching and starting work on more circus dolls for listing in early May.
 
  Mini preview of the first...
 
 
 
 
 Have a super weekend! x

 

5 comments:

  1. So delightful, I need her pink jacket in my size, ta! Hope your printer gets working asap xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Hannah, One pink, felt jacket in your size coming up! Yes printer to laptop technicalities a little out of my remit - head spins! have super weekend x

      Delete
  2. Oh my Alpine Peggy, you are absolutely adorable!! The wee vintage-style ski boots and the shiny ski's. You are an incredible artist! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! You have put a spring in my step. x

      Delete