Thursday, 25 April 2013

Persephone and Gretchen Part 2...

  Had no dolly making mojo at all this morning so decided to do a bit of sketching......My Subject? My two latest creations........

  It's up to you to create the story around the little illustrations...
















  Here's some of the work I did yesterday...


A mixture of acrylic paint and vintage fabric. The lace featured on both the dolls is divine..my guess is it 1930's but I could be wrong.




....and of course they live in an old suitcase full of beautiful dusty costumes! That's on old 1920's tutu!


6 comments:

  1. Your dolls are stunning... and I love the colour of that 1920's tutu ... Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. Yes its very beautiful. Its original and the colour is still so vibrant. So pleased to hear you charmed by my dolls x

      Delete
  2. Oh these are just enchanting! Your drawings are so delicate and pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish you would make a little book. I would so buy it. Simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on doing lots more illustration in the coming months so watch this space. Thankyou for your kind comment, it puts a spring in my step to know that peeps enjoy my work.

      Delete