Monday, 8 April 2013

Pin Up Betty Grable Style.....

  Just about finished wall hanging dolly Ms Grable - apart from securing her hair piece and stitching in her Pip label and ribbon.
  Just couldn't help but give her some cute accessories...... I'm mighty envious of her bakelite style cherry bracelet! Also among her ensemble she carries a stylish bag which no doubt carries her lipstick, compact, gloves and fresh handkerchief. A bright and cheerful felt corsage finishes off her outfit in true pin up style. Hope you like her.
Sat in my garden





Little felt corsage with added tiny button and beads




Little bag with red ribbon looped around a wire handle plus vintage pink button front and back




Summer yellow shoes with cherries, handbag made from vintage fabric, felt and vintage buttons front and back (I have since wrapped a red ribbon around the handle to finish off - I was unhappy with the red metal handle) Bakelite style bracelet made with little red and green beads and leaf beads.




Betty's hair is made from merino wool in a pale peach shade and her dress is 40's fabric as is her hairpiece.





The Lady herself!





Think she looks rather nice sat with my vintage Enid Collins bucket bag











One of the circus girls has left behind her tin drum!













Exhausted!


Currently hanging around in my lounge.

2 comments:

  1. She is stunning, I want her! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly darling! I absolutely love her cherry lips, her yellow shoes and her dress!

    ReplyDelete