Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Beach Pyjamas, Cunning Disguises and Buz Berkeley Postcards!...

  I hope everyone in the UK is enjoying the sunshine? Absolute perfect timing for my latest 'vintage beachwear' collection! So here for your hopeful delight is another beach ready damsel in her 30's beach pyjama ensemble....













 
 
  This powder blue haired starlet wears 30's style beach pyjamas which are made from some very pretty 1940's fabric. Her chic red beret - which seems to be quite the cherry on the cake for the whole 1930's beach look - is made from felt and I have given her a beaded bracelet to glam up her look.


















Conchita Montanegro and Lillian Bond


  Other news this week - My Busby Berkeley Postcard sets are back from the printers and will be in my shop on Friday. Each card comes with a white envelope, and the sets are wrapped neatly in brown paper and string (I'm an old fashioned kind of girl)






 Pyjamas and postcards aside.... I've started a set of new little paintings this week which are starting to develop into a collection of rather cunning disguises.......


Little Fawn


Cat Girl


 

9 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah, I'm a long-time fan and I just have to say that your style is beyond charming and I always love visiting your blog just to see what delights you've been coming up with! Hope you have a great day ~ Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ella, What a lovely comment thankyou. Its so great to hear people pop back to my blog again and again. Hope your day was a great one too xx

      Delete
  2. She's adorable, I love the cross over back of her pyjamas. Liking the new artwork too ... your work is beautiful. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sarah, By the way just saw your comment over on the fab Murgatroyd Hoots! - I'm a Midlands girl too! xx

      Delete
  3. Hello, I just follow you, I must compliment you for creativity, these dolls are one of the most beautiful others.
    bye
    Debora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Debora, glad you enjoy. Drop by my blog anytime. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment on the Vintage Bazaar blog. Glad you had fun in Frome! Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.

    Iron Man Pyjamas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi nice Post written by you guys. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site. Thank a ton for such a nice post.

    Feel free to visit this site ...

    disney pyjamas

    ReplyDelete