Monday, 16 December 2013

Merry Christmas......

  'Tis the season to be jolly Fa la la la la la la la la!!!!

  I'm going to take a short blog break over the Christmas period but can't wait to show you what is inspiring my new dolls, paper dolls and illustrations in January. I have made up some doll bodies, added wire to their bendable legs and framed their pretty faces with merino wool hair. They are smart 1930's/40's ladies with an air of Nora Charles about them. I also have sketches galore and several new illustrations needing a lick of paint.

  For now though may I wish all my followers a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for the New Year. x
 
 
My tree is up with a little help from Alpine Peg



Christmas flapper tree toppers!
 
 
Myrna Loy (aka Nora Charles)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment