Monday, 20 January 2014

Ballerina Trio Complete....

Ta da! All finished....It's taken me most of the evening to put the finishing touches to our technicolour ballerinas, take photos and finally list. I'm afraid it looks like they have all been snapped up but should one become available I will let you know. Hope you like them.


Each dancer wears red shoes. 
















  The Red Shoes has inspired me so much these last few weeks. I have a few more illustrations and possibly dolls to get out of my system before moving on the something else so do keep checking back for further ballet inspired posts. Have a great week! xx

1 comment:

  1. I loved the story of the inspiration behind your Ballerina Dolly's in your last post. They look beautiful and I am not at all surprised they have all been snapped up! M x

    ReplyDelete