Friday, 21 March 2014

More Jean Harlow Dolls and Clara Bow faces.....

  I have another two Jean Harlow dolls on my work table this week.....

It all started with some new pretty 1940's floral prints from the lovely Donna Flower...


More fluffy platinum hair, arched brows and peachy skin.





Spring floral frocks...





....and cute 30's hats

  
Everyone adored Harlow

  So the general feel and buzz around my little kitchen studio this week is positively platinum once again.... with a slight midweek interlude of Clara Bow corsages.


Original sketch, two 'it' girl corsages and me with a dolly face pinned to my coat.

Clara Bow the girl who had 'it'

Each little Bow face has green eyeshadow, red locks, a cupid bow, beauty spot and silver star sequin twinkle on her eyelash.

  I hope to bring you more of a wordy post next time. With so much social media whirling around my head it's sometimes hard to concentrate on them all at the same time!

 Lots of love to everyone as we head into the weekend x

1 comment:

  1. Too much fabulousness in a post! Adore your dolls.

    ReplyDelete