Saturday, 31 May 2014

Jean Harlow Postcard Sets.......

  My Jean Harlow postcard sets are now available to buy in my Etsy Shop

  Those who follow me on Instagram will know I spent a happy few weeks illustrating cute little scenes based on true events in Jean Harlow's life. If you are a fan of my work you will also be fully aware that Jean is a huge inspiration in both my illustration and doll work.

  'Snippets of Jean' is a set of 6 cute postcards.

  Each set contains 6 different scenes based on snippets of research into the life of Jean Harlow - I hope they capture her sense of fun and happy go lucky side. The postcards are professionally printed on sturdy matte card and A6 in size.













  They would look beautiful individually framed, sent as a gift or kept as a keep sake.








  I have been a Jean Harlow fan for well over 20 years now and have subconsciously lapped up lots of facts and wonderful stories about her short yet happy life. If you follow my social network sites you will know I created 3-4 more illustrations which didn't make it to the postcard set but will be sold as prints in the very near future.

  They come carefully packaged in brown paper and ribbon.






  Hope you're all having a lovely weekend! x



1 comment: