Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Halloween Cards.......

  Let me introduce to you my first ever Halloween greeting cards - now available in my Etsy Shop

  Halloween is my absolute favourite time of year, how can I not be inspired by all those fabulous old Bela Lugosi movies, old Hollywood Halloween pin ups and seasonal pumpkins, bats and spiders....











  Halloween cards are not something I usually design (bizarrely) but since this year I am feeling even more on the spooky side than usual...... one might therefore say I was possessed into creating them!

  Each little pack contains 2 handmade cards and a white envelope. I have printed the designs onto Epson matte inkjet paper with archival pigment inks then mounted them onto some sturdy dark card. I think a handmade card has a more personal quality to it than a shop bought card - I shall certainly be making a few Christmas card designs in the same vein! (watch this space as I've already made a start!)






Other little Halloween knick knacks!

  Pip x

1 comment:

  1. These are great. I look forward to seeing the Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete