Tuesday, 4 November 2014

I Love Lucy and Festive Plans......

  As soon as Halloween is just a day or two behind us it seems the sound of Christmas cheer is all ready and waiting to jump straight into its boots.

  I am unbelievably busy this month with some adorable custom requests that will probably keep me busy all through November. First up is Lucille Ball.....












My Lucille Ball print can be found over in my etsy shop


The one and only Lucille Ball


I love her hair in this photo

  I'm desperately hoping I can still get a few Christmas fairies made for the tops of peoples festive ferns this year.. Christmas just won't feel like Christmas if I don't get time to make delicate festive tree sprites with starry wands and gold and silver pipe cleaner wings....aaahhh such joy. I love a work table full of glitter, sequins and sparkle. 


Inspired by Nancy Beaton. Fairy from last year. Made with original 1920's pale yellow chiffon covered in rhinestones - dreamy


  I also have some very pretty Christmas card designs in my sketch book and will be selling them in my shop from mid November. Lots of people have been asking about Christmas cards. This year I'm not going to go to the printers like previous years. I'm going to sell my festive greetings in the same way as I did my Halloween cards - I just think they look better if I'm honest. I can print them on beautiful watercolour paper then mount them myself on a ready folded cards with matching envelopes. They'll be like mini prints, lovingly handmade and a whole lot more personal. Wouldn't you agree?

  Happy November!!




  Pip x


1 comment: